Ultraviolet Disinfection Lamp has become the preferred disinfection method of some units or individuals due to its simple use, no need for frequent replacement, and moderate price. However, if the UV disinfection lamp is used improperly, it will even harm us faster than the virus.
1. When using the ultraviolet disinfection lamp, there should be no people in the room; when operating the disinfection lamp, be sure to wear protective glasses or sunglasses, avoid looking directly at the light source, wear long sleeves and long pants, and avoid direct skin contact.
2. The installation position of ultraviolet disinfection lamps in public places such as schools should be safe and proper to avoid children's touch. Special control switches should be set up and controlled by special personnel to prevent misoperation.
3. It is necessary to select the appropriate power and quantity of ultraviolet sterilization according to the area of the specific place to achieve the ideal sterilization effect. The general sterilization irradiation time is not less than 30 minutes. It is recommended that the air disinfection time for a room of 10-15 square meters is 40 minutes.
4. Do not use the ultraviolet disinfection lamp as a lighting lamp. It is not advisable to turn on the ultraviolet lamp for a long time. The disinfection time is 30 minutes-1 hour.
5. Since ultraviolet disinfection lamps are mostly used for disinfection in crowded places such as restaurants, schools, etc., attention should be paid to the disinfection time and must be used when there is no one in the room. Therefore, it is best to use ultraviolet disinfection lamps with timed off function. After disinfecting the room, open the window to ventilate for more than 30 minutes before continuing to use the room normally.